A week into the new year and we’re still struggling to get our kids back on track with their diet, schedule and schooling. We had a rocky start this year and I had pretty much forgotten that I could look ahead. But then I did. I started counting all the things I could look forward to in 2012. It blessed my heart and excited me quite a bit, just anticipating changes and life events this year.
Here are 12 things I’m looking forward to in the year 2012:
- My husband and I will be celebrating 5 years of married life in April.
- Our kids join kindergarten at a regular school in June.
- I turn 30 in October. EEKS!
- Our kids turn 5 in December.
- A 3-part blog series on our kids starting January 30th.
- Developing a habit a month – look for a blog post every month, starting January 11th.
- More baking – I started baking only late last year & I’m definitely looking to get better at it.
- My new planner – I love how I’m able to organize my life with just a pen and a book.
- A new Bible study starting January 15th. Visit Good Morning Girls for more information.
- A better morning routine – ideally including some time alone with God, exercise and planning for the day. Visit Inspired to Action for more details and a free ebook.
- Better financial sense. We’re looking to be spend less and save more. Check out Money Saving Mom – she gives great practical financial advice.
- More reading – I’ve gathered dozens of free PDF ebooks and hundreds more on my PC Kindle app. This year, I’m hoping to reignite my favorite hobby and dive into my reading list.
I would love to know what you are looking forward to in 2012. Would you care to share with us in the comments?
I am linking up with: